Lady Gaga Collectors Thread

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Welcome to the Lady Gaga collectors thread This thread is made to discuss CDs, Records, and anything regarding Lady Gaga collectors. Follow this topic to receive updates on Lady Gaga's latest releases. Official Lady Gaga stores: United States Canada United Kingdom France Germany Australia  

It allows you to hide and replace your location. That way you can access website from all around the world! And you're right, most working VPN aren't usually free… I remember using "Hola" to watch BBC shows a few years ago, but I don't know if it still works sadly :/ Regarding the topic, I recently received three new editions of Chromatica! The EU boxset, an EU edition sold in Poland, with a sticker and a flyer, and the IICONI numbered edition! One step closer to having all Chromatica editi

Finally got my Japanese boxset 💕   

1 hour ago, PaulaMonster13 said:

OMG i wanna get the Japanese Chromatica Boxset so bad but everytime i have ordered anything from Japan i got hit with custom charges so i'm afraid i'm gonna end up paying a hella lot for it in the end.... :( I'm from Europe btw

I order very often from Japan, and usually everytime I use Airmail I don't have any custom charge to pay! But the downside of it it's that it takes FOREVER to get there, and you don't get a tracking, so it can be risky 😅

• TEA 1
2 minutes ago, Adeline said:

I'm a late fan so I have nothing rare or expensive but it's a great topic,  I'm interested too 😁

Tbh tho it doesn’t matter if we have loads of stuff it’s the thought and effort we put into supporting gaga and even other artists so they can continue to make us happy 😃 

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Bertie1006 said:

Tbh tho it doesn’t matter if we have loads of stuff it’s the thought and effort we put into supporting gaga and even other artists so they can continue to make us happy 😃 

I have so stuff but not rare , one day maybe ! 

• Love 1
On 12/26/2020 at 3:57 PM, Shan said:

What is ur fave piece of merch?? 

mine is 100000% the Coachella tentacle hoodie. I AM OBSESSED  

I'm a relatively recent fan, so I don't know much older merch.

Out of the current collection, it's the black chromatica-cover t-shirt with "GAGA" on the back, but 35€ for a shirt is too much for me.

I always searching for older merch, but I can only find small or girlie shirts. Damn, it's not easy as a tall male :D

• Love 3
Just now, Verus Turbo said:

I'm a relatively recent fan, so I don't know much older merch.

Out of the current collection, it's the black chromatica-cover t-shirt with "GAGA" on the back, but 35€ for a shirt is too much for me.

I always searching for older merch, but I can only find small or girlie shirts. Damn, it's not easy as a tall male :D

not just the size, the price is really salty aahahah

:cake:

• Love 2
  • TEA 1

GAGAFLIX - LADY GAGA'S BIGGEST STREAMING PLATFORM https://www.gagaflix.co 

9 hours ago, Bertie1006 said:

What’s the most expensive or rare items that we have in our Gaga collections? I would love to know :award1:

I have a lot but here are some of my favorites:

The Fame (USB)

Telephone (EU Promo)

Til It Happens To You (Promo)

Born This Way (Vinyl Box Set)

Joanne (Pink Vinyl) [Urban Outfitters]

I have a full list of all the Gaga items I own, check it out if you’re interested: ladygagaxcollection.com/list

• Love 2
  • WIG 1

Lady Gaga collector since 2010 www.ladygagaxcollection.com

9 hours ago, Bertie1006 said:

What’s the most expensive or rare items that we have in our Gaga collections? I would love to know :award1:

The chromatica box set and the 7' picture discs (bad romance, alejandro, lovegame and telephone). I know they were cheap back in 2010 but in 2020 they are expensive :(

• Love 1
  • TEA 1

3 minutes ago, gagaflix said:

The chromatica box set and the 7' picture discs (bad romance, alejandro, lovegame and telephone). I know they were cheap back in 2010 but in 2020 they are expensive :(

Yeah, I'm looking for a good deal for the Born This Way picture discs, but the prizes out there are insane.

On 12/26/2020 at 7:57 AM, Shan said:

What is ur fave piece of merch?? 

mine is 100000% the Coachella tentacle hoodie. I AM OBSESSED  

I love that hoodie too! 🐙 My personal fav item is probably my Joanne hoodie from Urban Outfitters with her face on the back or my gray Chromatica sweatshirt!!  

10 hours ago, Bertie1006 said:

They’re not really expensive/rare but I have the box set and iiconi digital album and they’re sooooo pretty! I also have every vinyl and cassette version of Chromatica and I LOVE them too! ⚔️💗⚔️

• Love 2
  • WIG 2
3 hours ago, fkanico said:

Anyone know where I can get my hands on the wood shaving dress pieces gaga wore during the ARTPOP era? Ive been on the lookout for one but I can’t find any for a reasonable price:spacer.png

They pop up very rarely. Last time I've seen one on eBay was 2019 for like $300.

:crying:

• Clown 1

Lady Gaga collector since 2010 www.ladygagaxcollection.com

2 hours ago, GagaXCollection said:

They pop up very rarely. Last time I've seen one on eBay was 2019 for like $300.

:crying:

$300? Wtf... 💀

6 hours ago, fkanico said:

Anyone know where I can get my hands on the wood shaving dress pieces gaga wore during the ARTPOP era? Ive been on the lookout for one but I can’t find any for a reasonable price:spacer.png

What price where you hoping around? Or what’s your maximum? I can also keep a lookout for you. :)

10 hours ago, Jasonlovesgaga said:

I love that hoodie too! 🐙 My personal fav item is probably my Joanne hoodie from Urban Outfitters with her face on the back or my gray Chromatica sweatshirt!!  

They’re not really expensive/rare but I have the box set and iiconi digital album and they’re sooooo pretty! I also have every vinyl and cassette version of Chromatica and I LOVE them too! ⚔️💗⚔️

The iconii edition is only 500 copies worldwide and its numbered.... trust me it will be a very rare one and it will be very expensive in the future lol

This is the GagaMania collection, used to be very active online and with my website, but life got in the way... rebuilding the website now though! 

• Love 3
  • WIG 1
  • TEA 1
43 minutes ago, GagaManiaUK said:

$300? Wtf... 💀

What price where you hoping around? Or what’s your maximum? I can also keep a lookout for you. :)

The iconii edition is only 500 copies worldwide and its numbered.... trust me it will be a very rare one and it will be very expensive in the future lol

This is the GagaMania collection, used to be very active online and with my website, but life got in the way... rebuilding the website now though! 

Yess hehehe im so happy I bought mine!!!

• Love 1

On 12/27/2020 at 3:03 PM, Leography said:

I order very often from Japan, and usually everytime I use Airmail I don't have any custom charge to pay! But the downside of it it's that it takes FOREVER to get there, and you don't get a tracking, so it can be risky 😅

OMG yeah, last time I ordered from CD Japan I chose Airmail and still got hit with customs lmao guess it's just my luck 

11 hours ago, fkanico said:

Been in search of this one for a long time too :crying:

And some of my rarest items might be the Malaysian ARTPOP edition with its ARTPOP keychain (included when pre-ordering the album back in the day), the TFM super deluxe edition and the Zomby Gaga doll

• Love 1
On 12/24/2020 at 5:09 PM, gagaflix said:

Here's my unboxing of the Chromatica Box Set.

PS: If you consider this a misconduct please tell me :)

I wanted to buy the Japanese version. But it go sold out so quickly on CDJapan. :sad2:

• WIG 1
  • Sad 1

0C7DFDB1-98D3-44C5-83EE-41F5FDA059F6.thumb.jpeg.938e2cf1b324ce058313205951c0fa12.jpeg
i’m addicted to the love that you garner