Lady Gaga Collectors Thread

3 hours ago, Leography said:

Finally ordered that Chromatica Promo package! :friday:

s-l400.jpg

LADY-GAGA-Chromatica-Promo-Package-clear

It'll take FOREVER to get to my house, but whatever!

Holy!! Where did you get it from? I'm confused cause I had this on my watchlist on Discogs but apparently the package is fanmade so idk anymore :S

• Love 1
  • Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Welcome to the Lady Gaga collectors thread This thread is made to discuss CDs, Records, and anything regarding Lady Gaga collectors. Follow this topic to receive updates on Lady Gaga's latest releases. Official Lady Gaga stores: United States Canada United Kingdom France Germany Australia  

Finally got my Japanese boxset 💕   

$300? Wtf... 💀 What price where you hoping around? Or what’s your maximum? I can also keep a lookout for you. :) The iconii edition is only 500 copies worldwide and its numbered.... trust me it will be a very rare one and it will be very expensive in the future lol This is the GagaMania collection, used to be very active online and with my website, but life got in the way... rebuilding the website now though!   

21 minutes ago, PaulaMonster13 said:

Holy!! Where did you get it from? I'm confused cause I had this on my watchlist on Discogs but apparently the package is fanmade so idk anymore :S

It's not fanmade! I thought so too, but it was actually send to a few record shops in the US back in May when the album was released, and of course they decided to sell them! 

I got mine on ebay!

• Love 2
44 minutes ago, Leography said:

It's not fanmade! I thought so too, but it was actually send to a few record shops in the US back in May when the album was released, and of course they decided to sell them! 

I got mine on ebay!

OMG that's so cool!! May I ask you how much you paid for it? So I know more or less what's a good price for this package.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Leography said:

I got mine on ebay!

HOW MUCH OMG

1 hour ago, PaulaMonster13 said:

OMG that's so cool!! May I ask you how much you paid for it? So I know more or less what's a good price for this package.

55 minutes ago, Sechito said:

HOW MUCH OMG

Shipping excluded, it was 100$/80€. That's the cheapest I've seen it online (highest being almost 200$)

• Love 2
  • Thanks 1

I've started to collect the pictures disc, but it's really expensive.. lol

I have , just dance , poker face,  lovegame, paparazzi,  bad romance,  telephone ( my favourite ) and Alejandro 😁

I also have most of the french single in cardboard,  I missing the he he one  and all the others after born this way. Oh I have the applause 😁

• Love 3
  • ★ Moderator
On 1/12/2021 at 10:10 AM, Adeline said:

I've started to collect the pictures disc, but it's really expensive.. lol

I have , just dance , poker face,  lovegame, paparazzi,  bad romance,  telephone ( my favourite ) and Alejandro 😁

I also have most of the french single in cardboard,  I missing the he he one  and all the others after born this way. Oh I have the applause 😁

I WANT THEM SO BAD. 

• Love 1

I have quite a few Gaga store displays, I have two CD stands from Barnes and noble from when Cheek to Cheek came out, and I also have a Joanne CD display from there as well. I also have the huge Versace poster from Sunglass Hut back in like 2013. Does anyone else have any interesting store displays? I love collecting them. I still really want one of those huge Fame perfume bottle store displays 😭

side question: I want to get my hands on one of the Valentino perfume displays/ posters currently at Macy’s but I don’t want to go through the hassle of calling them to ask them to give it to me. Does anyone know when they plan on tossing those out? I know people recently have fished out Ariana’s perfume displays from Ulta trash bins once they started throwing them away. I’d like to do the same for the Valentino posters if possible 😭

• Love 2
  • ★ Moderator
4 hours ago, fkanico said:

I have quite a few Gaga store displays, I have two CD stands from Barnes and noble from when Cheek to Cheek came out, and I also have a Joanne CD display from there as well. I also have the huge Versace poster from Sunglass Hut back in like 2013. Does anyone else have any interesting store displays? I love collecting them. I still really want one of those huge Fame perfume bottle store displays 😭

side question: I want to get my hands on one of the Valentino perfume displays/ posters currently at Macy’s but I don’t want to go through the hassle of calling them to ask them to give it to me. Does anyone know when they plan on tossing those out? I know people recently have fished out Ariana’s perfume displays from Ulta trash bins once they started throwing them away. I’d like to do the same for the Valentino posters if possible 😭

I just got the oreo display lol but that’s it 

• Love 2
On 1/6/2021 at 1:46 AM, Leography said:

Finally ordered that Chromatica Promo package! :friday:

s-l400.jpg

LADY-GAGA-Chromatica-Promo-Package-clear

It'll take FOREVER to get to my house, but whatever!

The way the promo is 100x better than the boxset :clownmakeup:

• TEA 1

0C7DFDB1-98D3-44C5-83EE-41F5FDA059F6.thumb.jpeg.938e2cf1b324ce058313205951c0fa12.jpeg
i’m addicted to the love that you garner

3 hours ago, tony said:

The way the promo is 100x better than the boxset :clownmakeup:

Well to be fair, both have strong points!

Like yes, the boxset is WAAAAY overpriced, but the box itself is gorgeous in person, and the 7" CD is EVERYTHING! (Plus it's a new booklet, so yay!)

But it's 100% missing a 7" vinyl inside! They should have done what they did with Madame X boxset, and include an exclusive vinyle for a non-single song :( 

Edited by Leography
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, Matt said:

Alright folks, my bday is soon! Who's gifting me a Chromatica promo pack? :DerpGa:

Where can I fund the chromatica promo pack everyone talking about ??

4 hours ago, Matt said:

Alright folks, my bday is soon! Who's gifting me a Chromatica promo pack? :DerpGa:

Also, when is your birthday?  Lol

Well, so here’s an update of what I recently ordered for my collection: 

• Joanne (Canadian Standard CD with hype sticker) 

• Born This Way (Canadian Standard CD with hype sticker) 

• Cheek To Cheek (Argentinian Deluxe CD with hype sticker) 

• Cheek To Cheek (Mexican Deluxe CD with hype sticker) 

• Urban Outfitters Joanne white long sleeve shirt. (Size L)

spacer.png

Edited by tony
  • Love 3

0C7DFDB1-98D3-44C5-83EE-41F5FDA059F6.thumb.jpeg.938e2cf1b324ce058313205951c0fa12.jpeg
i’m addicted to the love that you garner