A Place For Thoughts

A safe space where you can share what you are feeling/thinking/going through atm or vent out whatever u feel.

Feel free and be free. 

:kiss:

Let me start by saying that I feel happy rn and my mental health has been boosted a lot by these festivities around me with my family. 

I feel light. 🧡

Edited by Pore
  • Love 5
6 minutes ago, Matt said:

Thank you for this topic. 

I really hope my mental health journey will get better with the new year. This pandemic really fucked me up.

same. Lost my job because of it. But I wish u all the best. 

25 minutes ago, Gaga love trista said:

I am starting to awake spiritually and ask for things i need to the universe, they send a message back and it’s going well for me

very good news, hun. And a great thing I should do as well haha

• Love 4

Christmas is always a difficult season since I’m away from loved ones (they’re living abroad) and I find the overall cheerful mood of the season to be rather stark in contrast to what I’m experiencing inside. This happens every year, hopefully next year will be better. Hope you guys are safe and sound and can make use of this feat to release whatever it is your experiencing. Have to say this is my favorite “new” feature to be added to the website. 

• Love 3

Even though I’m a man, I do identify with Free Woman lyrics. I prefer the demo version, I’m starting to like the final version. 

Free Woman is a very empowering anthem, and I love when Gaga writes this kind of songs. 

:hi:

I want to be free forever baby 

• WIG 1

0C7DFDB1-98D3-44C5-83EE-41F5FDA059F6.thumb.jpeg.938e2cf1b324ce058313205951c0fa12.jpeg
i’m addicted to the love that you garner

On 1/4/2021 at 6:07 PM, Sechito said:

sometimes i dont feel like a man, sometimes i want to be really feminine, but they'll be other days where i dont. its weird.

That’s interesting. You are really young, right? Still a teenager?

0C7DFDB1-98D3-44C5-83EE-41F5FDA059F6.thumb.jpeg.938e2cf1b324ce058313205951c0fa12.jpeg

5 hours ago, Sechito said:

yeah but its weird haha, always felt this way

It’s okay if you feel that way. You have time to explore and see how you feel comfortable with yourself. Always love yourself no matter what. 

You are young, enjoy your life. make good choices. And take care of yourself always. ❤️

• Love 1

1 hour ago, Sechito said:

you too omg <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3 monsters on here r so kind

We only practice kindness here. ❤️

• Love 1

On 1/5/2021 at 1:07 AM, Sechito said:

sometimes i dont feel like a man, sometimes i want to be really feminine, but they'll be other days where i dont. its weird.

Its doesn't matter,  no need to impose you a gender, you dont need a label . Feel free to be like you want whenever you want. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Adeline said:

Its doesn't matter,  no need to impose you a gender, you dont need a label . Feel free to be like you want whenever you want. 

Exactly! Do whatever you feel confident with. BE... FREE...

Thank you for creating this space to open up about our feelings. It’s so important right now that we all stick together. This past year has been so emotionally and mentally hard. I know this pandemic has interrupted our lives and taken so much from so many. Thank you for giving us this place to be together.

• Love 2
18 hours ago, Pore said:

I think I lost all most of my friends in a snap and I'm so sad

I’m so sorry 😢 It’s not easy to recover losing someone 🥺💔

I'm not feeling good this days,  I hate to be like this. I'm overthinking,  my negatives thoughts are on loops. I dont know why I'm saying this in here,  I think I needed to say it somewhere lol

• Sad 1

Sending you love Adeline. We’re right here with you. This year hasn’t started off well. Hopefully brighter days and better times are coming. We have to take it one day at a time which isn’t easy I’ll admit. You’re definitely not alone and very brave to open up about your feelings. I know better days will come. ❤️

• Thanks 1
7 hours ago, Jillie said:

Sending you love Adeline. We’re right here with you. This year hasn’t started off well. Hopefully brighter days and better times are coming. We have to take it one day at a time which isn’t easy I’ll admit. You’re definitely not alone and very brave to open up about your feelings. I know better days will come. ❤️

Thank you 😘 my feelings are too much that's the problem.  I feel to much sometimes and it drive me crazy . I think I had feelings for someone and its absolutely not mutual 😶  . 

Anyway,  one day at the time you're right 💜