Chromatica EP Concept

Boo

I was curious about what would be a good concept for an EP that would go well with Chromatica. I was thinking a interesting one would be her explaining the tribes that she introduced in the Stupid Love MV. I kind of felt like she left that idea behind and having songs that represent each tribe (one song for each tribe) could possibly be cool. The songs could be the SOPHIE ones and be experimental. How do you guys feel about that concept? What would be your concept? How many songs?

• Love 3
52 minutes ago, K-O said:

I was curious about what would be a good concept for an EP that would go well with Chromatica. I was thinking a interesting one would be her explaining the tribes that she introduced in the Stupid Love MV. I kind of felt like she left that idea behind and having songs that represent each tribe (one song for each tribe) could possibly be cool. The songs could be the SOPHIE ones and be experimental. How do you guys feel about that concept? What would be your concept? How many songs?

The tribe idea is so cool like we could identify with them and stuff and having an EP to go along with this would be amazing!! 

• Love 1
8 hours ago, LittleMouse said:

I don't think Chromatica needs an EP and I don't think one is coming.

Imo, there's a lot of room to explore yet with the music from Chromatica

:explaining:

Yeah I agree there’s still a lot of room for Chromatica to grow. I just hope that Gaga will be able to fill up the space so that we can fully understand the “world” of Chromatica. I am hoping that Chromatica will soon be an entire visual film.

• Love 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/19/2020 at 5:03 PM, Boo said:

Do you guys think we’ll get more music from the chromatica universe? 

Not quite sure. Brand new songs no. 
New versions of released songs seems more possible. Let’s just wait and see. 😍

LGN confirmed new music for this year. 

0C7DFDB1-98D3-44C5-83EE-41F5FDA059F6.thumb.jpeg.938e2cf1b324ce058313205951c0fa12.jpeg
i’m addicted to the love that you garner