Jump to content

What is your dream collaboration?


gagaflix

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hear me out DWUW but with the weeknd instead of r kelly

Gaga with either Adele or Rihanna  

YES HEY BESTIE 

Posted Images

Gaga x Madonna is the only answer tbh. 

The way it would shut everybody up... I need it SO bad!

My second choice would be Kesha. I was praying.mp3 for that to happen on either Chromatica or High Road, but I guess it wasn't meant to happen yet!

:bff:

Edited by Leography
  • Love 1
Link to post
Just now, Leography said:

Gaga x Madonna is the only answer tbh. 

The way it would shut everybody up... I need it SO bad 

:sad2:

I am sorry ahaha its not hahaha imagine GAGA and ADELE?!?!!? the entire music industry would collapse haahah. Madonna is a great artist but her impact in music is not the same as before :( but still ahah just different opinions ahah

 

:kiss:

GAGAFLIX - LADY GAGA'S BIGGEST STREAMING PLATFORM https://www.gagaflix.co 

Link to post
Just now, gagaflix said:

I am sorry ahaha its not hahaha imagine GAGA and ADELE?!?!!? the entire music industry would collapse haahah. Madonna is a great artist but her impact in music is not the same as before :( but still ahah just different opinions ahah

:kiss:

I don't really care for her impact today tbh remember said the same about Gaga for ARTPOP, and she's back on top (not that she ever left the top for me haha)

But Madonna doesn't even need to be relevant today really, she LITTERALLY invented the pop game. Gaga and all of the pop stars today probably would be VERY different if it wasn't for Madonna. So who cares if she can't pull some Adele numbers anymore, she's still the best selling female artist EVER! (And also, Madame X is incredible!)

As for Adele, I'm sure it would be amazing, but I'm not that much of a fan haha too much "one note" for me! 

  • Love 1
Link to post
2 minutes ago, Leography said:

I don't really care for her impact today tbh remember said the same about Gaga for ARTPOP, and she's back on top (not that she ever left the top for me haha)

But Madonna doesn't even need to be relevant today really, she LITTERALLY invented the pop game. Gaga and all of the pop stars today probably would be VERY different if it wasn't for Madonna. So who cares if she can't pull some Adele numbers anymore, she's still the best selling female artist EVER! (And also, Madame X is incredible!)

As for Adele, I'm sure it would be amazing, but I'm not that much of a fan haha too much "one note" for me! 

haha yeah i love "MEdellin"

GAGAFLIX - LADY GAGA'S BIGGEST STREAMING PLATFORM https://www.gagaflix.co 

Link to post

Okay hear me out, this is something I have been dreaming about since 2010 after the Speechless/Your Song duet:

The lights are low, there is a duelsided piano like the one they used at the Grammys. Elton John is on one side. Gaga is on the other. They duet Can You Feel The Love Tonight from the Lion King.

😂😂

But for real, Gaga and Madonna was one I used to really want. Still do now that I think about it. Gaga and Britney would be a pure pop masterpiece. And I think Gaga and Lizzo would be pretty epic, too.

I don't really stan her, but I think a collab with Pink would be absolutely amazing.

Also, I like to think I have some magical abilities since I consistently tweeted I wanted a Florence + Gaga collab for years and then Hey Girl was released. Though, not going to lie, it sounds more like Gaga on a Florence track than Florence on a Gaga track 😭

I also wanted Gaga and Cher forever, and then The Greatest Thing was supposed to happen in like 2011 and we got The Unfinished Thing instead.

I guess I'm bad luck when it comes to my Gaga dream collabs happening ☠

  • Love 2
Link to post
6 hours ago, gagaflix said:

I am sorry ahaha its not hahaha imagine GAGA and ADELE?!?!!? the entire music industry would collapse haahah. Madonna is a great artist but her impact in music is not the same as before :( but still ahah just different opinions ahah

 

:kiss:

Oh Madonna!!! absolutely madonna! like my lil heart couldn't take it! You may say her impact may not be the same as is was, but it is so important we are still seeing it everywhere today. 

oxatmdqtr4hcexplqkbc.jpeg

  • Love 1
  • TEA 1
Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...