Does your anxiety keep you from doing things?

31 minutes ago, Abderrahmenxo said:

:kiss: thank you for sharing too, i'm sure the gym will help you A LOT as it helps me too i forgot to mention it hahahaaha , keep going you are loved and thanks for being brave <3 

Thank you. ❤️❤️ We were born to be brave just like Mother Monster said 

• Love 1
  • TEA 1

0C7DFDB1-98D3-44C5-83EE-41F5FDA059F6.thumb.jpeg.938e2cf1b324ce058313205951c0fa12.jpeg
i’m addicted to the love that you garner

Hey guys. I guess it's just the typical annual "January anxiety" ... though it's so strong. I really feel stupid because I have nothing to whine about. I have a loving boyfriend for past six months, my family is healthy and 2020 is finaly over. School is okay too. It's just maybe the fear that things will fall apart like they always have right after I realised I have everything I need. My last three relationships were sh*tshows and my self esteem went from the sky completely underground. My boy is making me feel beautiful and he is a real angel but I still can't find out the way to love every part of me. Everytime I like myself I look in the mirror and realise how skinny I am and I feel like a skeleton. 
I know so many ppl have much bigger problems right now and this is nothing compared to problems of many others. Still...does anyone feel lost in a smiliar way? 

Also sorry for possible mistakes - love, little monster from Prague, Czech Republic

Paws Up

• Love 1
  • Thanks 1
  • ★ Moderator

Yes, quite often, unfortunately. Especially when on holidays/vacations with my family if they're doing things like water related activities like in 2019 when they did this thing where they get into wet suits and helmets and they jump off rocks/cliffs into the water (I can't remember what the name of the activity was), but I was too anxious about doing it, so I stayed up on top of the cliffs with my earphones in (listening to Gaga, as usual 😂😂)

• Love 2
8 hours ago, itsmartycz said:

Hey guys. I guess it's just the typical annual "January anxiety" ... though it's so strong. I really feel stupid because I have nothing to whine about. I have a loving boyfriend for past six months, my family is healthy and 2020 is finaly over. School is okay too. It's just maybe the fear that things will fall apart like they always have right after I realised I have everything I need. My last three relationships were sh*tshows and my self esteem went from the sky completely underground. My boy is making me feel beautiful and he is a real angel but I still can't find out the way to love every part of me. Everytime I like myself I look in the mirror and realise how skinny I am and I feel like a skeleton. 
I know so many ppl have much bigger problems right now and this is nothing compared to problems of many others. Still...does anyone feel lost in a smiliar way? 

Also sorry for possible mistakes - love, little monster from Prague, Czech Republic

Paws Up

Thank you for sharing 💜

you must not minimize your problems or compare them to others, everyone feels in there own way. I understand the feeling of waiting for everything to fall apart but ,maybe you should try to focus on what you have , its great you have a boyfriend did you talk to him about your thoughts? 

About you self esteem I don't like myself, I try to found things I like in me when I look in the mirror. Some of people talk about working out,  maybe it could help you 

I'm not a therapist,  I'm here to listen and try to help if you're really feel depressed I'm sure there is professional who can help you if you need.

5 hours ago, little_monster_amy said:

Yes, quite often, unfortunately. Especially when on holidays/vacations with my family if they're doing things like water related activities like in 2019 when they did this thing where they get into wet suits and helmets and they jump off rocks/cliffs into the water (I can't remember what the name of the activity was), but I was too anxious about doing it, so I stayed up on top of the cliffs with my earphones in (listening to Gaga, as usual 😂😂)

Its sound scary to jump off a cliff , I understand totally 🙂, you dont like water ?

• ★ Moderator
5 hours ago, Adeline said:

Its sound scary to jump off a cliff , I understand totally 🙂, you dont like water ?

Not that I don't like water, I'd love to be able to do water activities, and I think there are some that I can do, and I like walking in the water on the beach. I guess I just got anxious because it was something new, maybe. I'm not really sure to be honest 

27 minutes ago, little_monster_amy said:

Not that I don't like water, I'd love to be able to do water activities, and I think there are some that I can do, and I like walking in the water on the beach. I guess I just got anxious because it was something new, maybe. I'm not really sure to be honest 

New things are stressful, its just harder for some people than other.  You just need to take bite of bravery,  do things step by step 🙂

• Love 1

I can’t do video calls anymore, I do not like the thought of being captured on camera/video and it freaks me out massively. Some songs I can’t listen to anymore either, bc they are linked to occasions where my trauma was heightened. Anxiety sucks :(

• Thanks 1
4 minutes ago, Spec said:

I can’t do video calls anymore, I do not like the thought of being captured on camera/video and it freaks me out massively. Some songs I can’t listen to anymore either, bc they are linked to occasions where my trauma was heightened. Anxiety sucks :(

Oh yes, songs triggers anxiety sometimes,  I was like you before. I dont listen to them anymore,  dont force you to do things if it gave you anxiety. just listen to those who makes you happy . 
Try do to just call without the video,  it's good too,we dont have to see each other to talk,  we know how people look no need to see lol. 

On 1/4/2021 at 3:24 AM, Adeline said:

dont force you to do things if it gave you anxiety. just listen to those who makes you happy . 

Exactly!!! forcing things is not the right way. 

On 1/4/2021 at 3:24 AM, Adeline said:

Try do to just call without the video,  it's good too,we dont have to see each other to talk,  we know how people look no need to see lol. 

True! Even just a chat is enough. Communication it’s important. ❤️

0C7DFDB1-98D3-44C5-83EE-41F5FDA059F6.thumb.jpeg.938e2cf1b324ce058313205951c0fa12.jpeg

1 hour ago, tony said:

Exactly!!! forcing things is not the right way. 

True! Even just a chat is enough. Communication it’s important. ❤️

Yes , do what's best for yourself is the best way to feel good

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Adeline said:

Yes , do what's best for yourself is the best way to feel good

Yes. Always look up to someone if you need to.