Why Do You Think Gaga Has Been So Quiet Recently

Over the past month, Gaga and her team have been...confusing to say the least. They began to tease Sour Candy, Gaga began posting daily, like she did before 911. But now it's just silence and sometimes looks while she's out with Michael. Why do you think she's been quiet? Do you think she's working on something?

:crying:

• Sad 2
  • ★ Administrator

She's always working on something. In my opinion, she didn't feel comfortable promoting such a personal album after all that happened this year.

• Love 2
  • TEA 2

I wanted to create a topic about this too. Not a post to wish us a merry Christmas..I know she's out of social media for her health and it's great but just a little post it can cheers us up. I dont know ,I know she's thinking about us sometimes I just wish she shows it more.  I'm worried about her when she disappears 💔

• Love 2
41 minutes ago, Matt said:

She's always working on something. In my opinion, she didn't feel comfortable promoting such a personal album after all that happened this year.

I agree. Why would your pour everything you have into something to not share it with the world how she wanted too 

Just now, Bertie1006 said:

I agree. Why would your pour everything you have into something to not share it with the world how she wanted too 

And also she has been so great at helping the world through the pandemic which is so important to what she stands for 

• Love 2
40 minutes ago, Matt said:

You're probably right.  I understand why she didn't promote chromatica but it's such a waste 😪 I hope we will know more at some point about that beautiful world she made.

• Love 1

Seeing her with a new hair colour and matching nails makes me believe a new single is on its way, just like before she released the 911 music video. But again it's really confusing how she started posting almost daily at the beginning of December and now nothing, not even for Christmas or NYE :sad2: What confuses me too is how many times her team has posted about "The journey continues..." but still the era seems to be on and off constantly💀 Idk I just hope she has some plans for this 2021 to give Chromatica the era this album deserves once the pandemic calms down, and ofc I just hope she's doing fine and enjoying the holidays 💖

• Love 3
9 hours ago, Sechito said:

Over the past month, Gaga and her team have been...confusing to say the least. They began to tease Sour Candy, Gaga began posting daily, like she did before 911. But now it's just silence and sometimes looks while she's out with Michael. Why do you think she's been quiet? Do you think she's working on something?

:crying:

I believe she might not feel emotionally okay right now. Or she must be tired for obvious reasons. 

We all know she doesn’t use Twitter currently, but we were always happy for the Instagram posts. 

I hope she’s okay, and re-starts the era for the third time or fully work on her new movie. 

:sad2::sad3:

• Sad 2

0C7DFDB1-98D3-44C5-83EE-41F5FDA059F6.thumb.jpeg.938e2cf1b324ce058313205951c0fa12.jpeg
i’m addicted to the love that you garner

2 minutes ago, tony said:

I believe she might not feel emotionally okay right now. Or she must be tired for obvious reasons. 

We all know she doesn’t use Twitter currently, but we were always happy for the Instagram posts. 

I hope she’s okay, and re-starts the era for the third time or fully work on her new movie. 

:sad2::sad3:

I'm kinda scared tbh, if she doesn't feel emotionally ok, she must be going through something bad since she didn't wish us Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays or Happy New Year:crying:

• Sad 2
11 minutes ago, Sechito said:

I'm kinda scared tbh, if she doesn't feel emotionally ok, she must be going through something bad since she didn't wish us Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays or Happy New Year:crying:

She might have her reasons, tbh. And I’m also a little bit scared like you. 

But let’s just hope she’s staying physically healthy at least. 😭

• Sad 2

0C7DFDB1-98D3-44C5-83EE-41F5FDA059F6.thumb.jpeg.938e2cf1b324ce058313205951c0fa12.jpeg

1 minute ago, tony said:

She might have her reasons, tbh. And I’m also a little bit scared like you. 

But let’s just hope she’s staying physically healthy at least. 😭

I'm hoping for the best and hoping that she's just working on stuff atm...

• Sad 1
2 minutes ago, Sechito said:

I'm hoping for the best and hoping that she's just working on stuff atm...

Yes! ❤️ 

And if it’s more Haus Labs i wont complaint because I love to see new photos 😍

• TEA 1

Just now, tony said:

Yes! ❤️ 

And if it’s more Haus Labs i wont complaint because I love to see new photos 😍

I mean, she will be busy this year (that feels so weird to say), she has the 2 movies she's going to be in (GUCCI and Bullet Train). LGN confirmed new music and we still have the mysterious Gaga X Nick Knight project AND The Chromatica Ball 2021. I hope she makes up for 2020 this year

Just now, Sechito said:

Gaga X Nick Knight

Rumors say it would be promoting something or advertising. But you know visuals are visuals. 

1 minute ago, Sechito said:

new music

I hope it’s Cheek To Cheek 2. @Matt

• WIG 1

Just now, tony said:

Rumors say it would be promoting something or advertising. But you know visuals are visuals. 

I hope it’s Cheek To Cheek 2. @Matt

As much as LMs love to hate on C2C, I REALLY love her jazz but I'd be fine with anything

I'm just dying to know what everything is!!!!!

@Matt GIVE US A HINT

love to hate

Tasteless people. Nothing new. :eww:

know

Same!!! 

• Love 1
  • Clown 1

Just now, Sechito said:

I guess we'll just have to wait and see what happens :crying:

And get what we deserve :slay:

• Love 1

7 hours ago, Sechito said:

I'm worried to , everytime she disappears . Especially that she didn't say nothing about Christmas or new year.  This year was hard for a lot of monsters,  a lot was alone for Christmas I'm really surprised she didn't say something. So I'm worried 😪

• Sad 1
9 minutes ago, Twitter said:

Optimistically thinking she and Bobby are replanning the entire Chromatica era.

That's is the best positive way to interpret her silence lol 

8 hours ago, Adeline said:

I'm worried to , everytime she disappears . Especially that she didn't say nothing about Christmas or new year.  This year was hard for a lot of monsters,  a lot was alone for Christmas I'm really surprised she didn't say something. So I'm worried 😪

I know right, Gaga is very caring so something must be up </3

8 hours ago, Twitter said:

Optimistically thinking she and Bobby are replanning the entire Chromatica era.

Let's just hope for the best!

• ★ Senior Moderator
1 hour ago, Sechito said:

Let's just hope for the best!

It might sound delusional right now, but I love to hear new Gaga music but her still give Chromatica the promo it deserves. So I would love to see her do a Chromatica EP. That way she can still promote and even postpone the tour. 

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, Twitter said:

It might sound delusional right now, but I love to hear new Gaga music but her still give Chromatica the promo it deserves. So I would love to see her do a Chromatica EP. That way she can still promote and even postpone the tour. 

It seems like the best solution. A 'The Fame Monster' situation would be PERFECT right now tbh

• Love 1
  • Thanks 1