what happened to spaceneil?

Hello everyone 

I was wondering what happened to them because last year I was ordering specific things with them, I was ready to order and they never responded my last emails and now the website is not working 💔 did anybody know something? 

• Love 1
6 hours ago, Adeline said:

Hello everyone 

I was wondering what happened to them because last year I was ordering specific things with them, I was ready to order and they never responded my last emails and now the website is not working 💔 did anybody know something? 

OMG Yes! I really wanted an Enigma T-Shirt :sad2:

0C7DFDB1-98D3-44C5-83EE-41F5FDA059F6.thumb.jpeg.938e2cf1b324ce058313205951c0fa12.jpeg
i’m addicted to the love that you garner

3 minutes ago, tony said:

OMG Yes! I really wanted an Enigma T-Shirt :sad2:

I have I think 4 or 5 tee shirts I wanted , they were supposed to send me mockup because I wanted to have tank tops, and suddenly nothing 😪. They probably had some difficulty 

5 minutes ago, Adeline said:

I have I think 4 or 5 tee shirts I wanted , they were supposed to send me mockup because I wanted to have tank tops, and suddenly nothing 😪. They probably had some difficulty 

Let’s just hope they come back soon. 

• Love 2

0C7DFDB1-98D3-44C5-83EE-41F5FDA059F6.thumb.jpeg.938e2cf1b324ce058313205951c0fa12.jpeg
i’m addicted to the love that you garner

2 minutes ago, gagaflix said:

I dont know... what happend?

yessss i love their work!!!!!!

Me too , there was a lot of choice,  I could by every thing!  There were very nice too,  taking the time to respond to my request,  that's why I was surprised they stop answering me.  I hope they are okay 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Adeline said:

Me too , there was a lot of choice,  I could by every thing!  There were very nice too,  taking the time to respond to my request,  that's why I was surprised they stop answering me.  I hope they are okay 

yeah...

Omg i was in 1st place and you guys came from nowhere and supressed me ahahah ill give up on the giveaway hahaha i dont have that much free time :ofcourse:

• Clown 1
  • Annoyed 1

GAGAFLIX - LADY GAGA'S BIGGEST STREAMING PLATFORM https://www.gagaflix.co 

45 minutes ago, gagaflix said:

yeah...

Omg i was in 1st place and you guys came from nowhere and supressed me ahahah ill give up on the giveaway hahaha i dont have that much free time :ofcourse:

It's not really a contest, i dont talk to have giveaways, i just have conversations lol 

• ★ Administrator
1 hour ago, gagaflix said:

yeah...

Omg i was in 1st place and you guys came from nowhere and supressed me ahahah ill give up on the giveaway hahaha i dont have that much free time 

Please don't go off topic. No one suppressed you, the contest hasn't started yet, so there can't be a winner this week. :) You're still on the top leaderboard for the final prize tho.

4 hours ago, tony said:

Let’s just hope they come back soon. 

Working for you :)

• Love 1
  • Thanks 2
11 hours ago, Adeline said:

Hello everyone 

They stopped working? Didn't know. Bought a ton of merch from them last year and they were great so I hope they come back </3

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Matt said:

Please don't go off topic. No one suppressed you, the contest hasn't started yet, so there can't be a winner this week. :) You're still on the top leaderboard for the final prize tho.

ahhahah i am kidding! I dont quit easy ahahah

3 hours ago, Adeline said:

It's not really a contest, i dont talk to have giveaways, i just have conversations lol 

im kiddinggg ahahah omg

2 hours ago, Matt said:

Do you think the store will be online again?

GAGAFLIX - LADY GAGA'S BIGGEST STREAMING PLATFORM https://www.gagaflix.co 

• 2 weeks later...