Signed Chromatica Poster

Anyone else order a signed chromatica poster? This has been the longest Gaga has ever taken to sign something it makes me wonder if the orders are just going to end up getting canceled 😶 the signature better be good since we waited like 7 months 

• ★ Moderator
52 minutes ago, fkanico said:

Anyone else order a signed chromatica poster? This has been the longest Gaga has ever taken to sign something it makes me wonder if the orders are just going to end up getting canceled 😶 the signature better be good since we waited like 7 months 

I ordered it! 🙃 still waiting as well. I think the Haus confirmed they still plan on putting them out. I think the shutdown delayed everything a lot like production. 

53 minutes ago, fkanico said:

OMG, I really wanted a poster but it got sold out kinda quick. And know I see everyone complaining about not getting one on time. 
:sad2:

I would be worried too. 

0C7DFDB1-98D3-44C5-83EE-41F5FDA059F6.thumb.jpeg.938e2cf1b324ce058313205951c0fa12.jpeg
i’m addicted to the love that you garner

• ★ Administrator
2 hours ago, fkanico said:

Don't worry, Bobby said they're working on them. Let's just be patient

• Love 1
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, tony said:

OMG, I really wanted a poster but it got sold out kinda quick. And know I see everyone complaining about not getting one on time. 
:sad2:

I would be worried too. 

Same! I really wanted one and it sold out before I could get one :crying:

• Love 1

The wait is INSANE. I know things are very complicated at the moment, on pretty much every front, but more than half a year? Come on! 

I really hope things will soon move for all of you who ordered it 🙁

Edited by Leography