The name little monsters

Hi  , did someone knows exactly when and why she started too used the name little monsters ? 
I saw some interviews where she talked about it but she don't always say the same thing lol so did someone remember ? 

24 minutes ago, Adeline said:

Hi  , did someone knows exactly when and why she started too used the name little monsters ? 
I saw some interviews where she talked about it but she don't always say the same thing lol so did someone remember ? 

i'm pretty sure in the monster ball or around tfm era

43 minutes ago, Adeline said:

Gaga started to call us Little Monsters since 2009. Check out when she says it during her show at Glastonbury 2009: 

• Thanks 1

0C7DFDB1-98D3-44C5-83EE-41F5FDA059F6.thumb.jpeg.938e2cf1b324ce058313205951c0fa12.jpeg
i’m addicted to the love that you garner

6 minutes ago, tony said:

Gaga started to call us Little Monsters since 2009. Check out when she says it during her show at Glastonbury 2009: 

the earliest date I have was September 2009 ,  Glastonbury  june 2009 🙂 , thank you 

• Love 1

I used Twitter archive to search lol, the 1st time she tweeted the phrase was July 30th, 2009 but idk if it was in regards to fans. But she eventually started tweeting the fans it on September 6th, 2009, and she continued September 24th and so on

• Love 1
  • Thanks 1
Posted (edited)
47 minutes ago, Chelsea said:

I used Twitter archive to search lol, the 1st time she tweeted the phrase was July 30th, 2009 but idk if it was in regards to fans. But she eventually started tweeting the fans it on September 6th, 2009, and she continued September 24th and so on

Thank you 😘 you're very kind for doing those research ❤

Edited by Adeline
11 hours ago, Chelsea said:

YASSS!! 

well, we have been an inspiration for her 👀 she has said Little Monsters inspired

her on tour. She has called us Little monsters since the begging of time I see ❤️❤️❤️❤️ 

• Love 1

0C7DFDB1-98D3-44C5-83EE-41F5FDA059F6.thumb.jpeg.938e2cf1b324ce058313205951c0fa12.jpeg
i’m addicted to the love that you garner

5 hours ago, tony said:

YASSS!! 

well, we have been an inspiration for her 👀 she has said Little Monsters inspired

her on tour. She has called us Little monsters since the begging of time I see ❤️❤️❤️❤️ 

Thanks for the tweet   that's gold ❤❤