Dream Merch

• ★ Moderator

If you could create a piece of merch for LG, what would it be?

I would say a boxset for Chromatica similar to the BTW box with a different photo on every vinyl. 

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, Shan said:

I would say a boxset for Chromatica similar to the BTW box with a different photo on every vinyl. 

That's not merch to me, more like physical releases, but Y E S!!! The serve it would have been! (I've actually working on a mockup up with a similar idea, I need to finish it!)

• Love 3
5 hours ago, Shan said:

More USBs. Like for each album. Since ARTPOP and later didn’t get one. It’s a beautiful collective. I have 3 USBs. 

the OG TFM, BTW and TF 10th anniversary 

• Love 3
  • TEA 1

0C7DFDB1-98D3-44C5-83EE-41F5FDA059F6.thumb.jpeg.938e2cf1b324ce058313205951c0fa12.jpeg
i’m addicted to the love that you garner

4 hours ago, Sechito said:

I'd LOVE if she sold lightsticks that looked like the Disco Stick!

Yeeees I've been saying that since TMB! Such a missed opportunity! If she was a K-pop act it already would have been done haha

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Leography said:

Yeeees I've been saying that since TMB! Such a missed opportunity! If she was a K-pop act it already would have been done haha

I've only ever been to Asian concerts, Chromatica Ball will be my first Gaga show so, because Asian shows typically have lightsticks, I have no idea what I do with my hands

• LMAO 1
41 minutes ago, PaulaMonster13 said:

Same!! Just bought them last year cause BTW merch is my fav hahah 

YAAAAS!!  ❤️❤️❤️ Those are beautiful 

• Love 1

0C7DFDB1-98D3-44C5-83EE-41F5FDA059F6.thumb.jpeg.938e2cf1b324ce058313205951c0fa12.jpeg
i’m addicted to the love that you garner

3 minutes ago, Rycon5 said:

Fun tank tops! I really need tshirts that aren’t In the heavy material like the recent ones, I can’t stand them and have only worn them a couple times!

I vote for tank tops too lol ! Tank tops for men and woman please 😉

I would LOVE more dolls... Gaga has so many iconic looks that would be so amazing to have a miniature version of. I collect figures so I would literally DIE if Gaga released another doll. I went crazy when she released zomby Gaga and got 2 of them. I still really wish her bratz doll collab actually happened 😭

• Love 1
1 hour ago, fkanico said:

I would LOVE more dolls... Gaga has so many iconic looks that would be so amazing to have a miniature version of. I collect figures so I would literally DIE if Gaga released another doll. I went crazy when she released zomby Gaga and got 2 of them. I still really wish her bratz doll collab actually happened 😭

we need this...

• Love 1