Thoughts on the Chromatica Era?

What bothers me the most about all of this is the on and off era. Like how many times has her team posted about "The journey continues..."? I literally lost count and still everytime the journey continues all we get is a music video, maybe an interview or two and again we're going into full void. I'm not mad tho, don't misunderstand me but like it makes me so confused as to what's happening. Really hope we get to hear about what's going on behind the cameras in the future. Wouldn't mind for her to put the era on pause till she can properly give it the rollout she had in mind but not this intermitent era we're getting where we don't even know if Chromatica era is still a thing or she just moved on to her next project.

Apart from all of this, Chromatica album and visuals are some of her bests ever and I'm incredibly mad at COVID for all of this. We'd have had one of her best eras since BTW if it wasn't for all of this (I'm pretty sure of it). Just hope she's taking care of herself <3

• Love 2
1 hour ago, PaulaMonster13 said:

What bothers me the most about all of this is the on and off era. Like how many times has her team posted about "The journey continues..."? I literally lost count and still everytime the journey continues all we get is a music video, maybe an interview or two and again we're going into full void. I'm not mad tho, don't misunderstand me but like it makes me so confused as to what's happening. Really hope we get to hear about what's going on behind the cameras in the future. Wouldn't mind for her to put the era on pause till she can properly give it the rollout she had in mind but not this intermitent era we're getting where we don't even know if Chromatica era is still a thing or she just moved on to her next project.

Apart from all of this, Chromatica album and visuals are some of her bests ever and I'm incredibly mad at COVID for all of this. We'd have had one of her best eras since BTW if it wasn't for all of this (I'm pretty sure of it). Just hope she's taking care of herself <3

There are ways to promote the album. Just look how Dua and Miley managed to promote their projects. 

To me it’s just lack of promotion, because Gaga SERVED us music videos. And 911 was such a SERVE. It was art. 

• TEA 1

0C7DFDB1-98D3-44C5-83EE-41F5FDA059F6.thumb.jpeg.938e2cf1b324ce058313205951c0fa12.jpeg
i’m addicted to the love that you garner

• ★ Moderator

She could not let the era finish here. I expect more live performances, singles, perhaps new content like remixes and alternative versions (I mean... Babylon EV, lol). Maybe I dream. 

9 hours ago, PaulaMonster13 said:

Like how many times has her team posted about "The journey continues

omfg, yes, its so annoying, they'll be a new outtake of her from the stupid love set or something and nicola will post it with "The Journey Continues..." like what journey? did i get on the wrong plane or something???????

• TEA 2
6 hours ago, MiQuenDroid said:

She could not let the era finish here. I expect more live performances, singles, perhaps new content like remixes and alternative versions (I mean... Babylon EV, lol). Maybe I dream. 

I think we just have to wait and see :award2:

• Love 1
  • Annoyed 1

0C7DFDB1-98D3-44C5-83EE-41F5FDA059F6.thumb.jpeg.938e2cf1b324ce058313205951c0fa12.jpeg
i’m addicted to the love that you garner