What Genre Do You Want Lady Gaga To Do Next?

Personally, I REALLY want a rock album like Miley Cyrus. With originally being rock pre-debut and doing many rock covers, I think she would NAIL the rock sound, concept and look! What about you?

:cheering:

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Shan said:

A rock album, I will die. Man, she can sing

Rock would be nice!! She would SLAY! 🔥

To be honest, I really want a Ballad album from Gaga. She’s perfect with piano! 

• Love 1

0C7DFDB1-98D3-44C5-83EE-41F5FDA059F6.thumb.jpeg.938e2cf1b324ce058313205951c0fa12.jpeg
i’m addicted to the love that you garner

7 hours ago, Leography said:

Same, I'd even say hard rock! Her Metallica cover was everything! And the few seconds of her singing Led Zeppelin on Howard Stern? CHILLS

Yes,  it was really something those few seconds  !

A real rock or hard rock would be great!  I also would like an acoustic ep with her old songs 🥺

I was thinking , she would be awsome on a disco album ☺ so fun 🥰

To release anniversaries with dead promises.

My ultimate dream would be looking like that (Not all promised, my imagination)

1. The Fame with unreleased B-Sides

2. The Fame Monster LP (An other beyonce collab)

3. Born This Way with demos and stripped versions. (Also Americano Mariachi)

4. ARTPOP Act II

5. Jazz II, with the original song Paradise she talked so much about

But really just lots of music, constantly - and less cancelled projects.

If she would be putting out half of the projects she talked about we would have a normal pace of an album every two years. I know that may sound selfish, but I'm a fan cause of the music first.

Edited by Amear

Rock could be a good idea, but I would like to see her doing hyper pop. She apparently worked with SOPHIE and maybe she already did it, but we never knew what happened to that.

1 minute ago, Tyler said:

Rock could be a good idea, but I would like to see her doing hyper pop. She apparently worked with SOPHIE and maybe she already did it, but we never knew what happened to that.

That could definitely be interesting. I have a feeling LG6 was meant to be hyper pop in 2017-2018 (Gaga working with SOPHIE, DJWS calling LG6 ARTPOP's little sister) but I feel like that's what BloodPop was on about in Gaga Radio about how it 'didn't sound like Gaga'

• Love 2
2 hours ago, queenal19 said:

ROCK 🎸 ROCK 🎸

YES! We want gaga to rock the world 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

0C7DFDB1-98D3-44C5-83EE-41F5FDA059F6.thumb.jpeg.938e2cf1b324ce058313205951c0fa12.jpeg

12 hours ago, imlurking said:

rock

4 hours ago, queenal19 said:

ROCK 🎸 ROCK 🎸

gaga better see all this and do rock at some point

WE ALL WANT IT

• Love 1

Definitely rock!! Even heavy metal! I want an album full of heavy Gaga and her amazing vocals, been wanting a rock album from her since forever. If she includes collabs in it with iconic musicians from the rock world that would make it A++

Then as a side-project and not a whole album with its era I would love for her to someday release an acoustic album with her biggest hits on piano like Paparazzi, Poker Face, Marry The Night, Bad Romance... :sad3:

ive been wanting an acoustic album ever since I first heard her turn Poker Face from a bumpin pop song to a piano ballad. I am convinced she has a folder somewhere of a handful of her songs solely for the piano. We already got Poker Face, Paparazzi, Bad Romance, Eh Eh, BTW, Hair, TEOG, and Y&I just off the top of my head. So while Id love new music, Id also love like a side project where she did redid her popular songs with just her and a piano.

• Love 1
On 1/7/2021 at 5:59 AM, Amear said:

But really just lots of music, constantly - and less cancelled projects.

:sad2: :sad1: let’s keep dreaming . 

• TEA 1

• ★ Moderator
On 1/7/2021 at 6:06 AM, Sechito said:

Personally, I REALLY want a rock album like Miley Cyrus. With originally being rock pre-debut and doing many rock covers, I think she would NAIL the rock sound, concept and look! What about you?

:cheering:

EXACTLY BESTIE!! Remember that short Led Zeppelin cover she did. I still play till this day. Even if she makes just 1 rock song as a single ill take it!!

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Ray said:

EXACTLY BESTIE!! Remember that short Led Zeppelin cover she did. I still play till this day. Even if she makes just 1 rock song as a single ill take it!!

IKR!

• Love 1