Little Monsters Who Are Artists: Post Your Art/ Promote

Thanks for this! I have two things to promote! I'm a digital artist who draws Gaga like, everyday, here are some examples of my work! My Instagram and Twitter have more examples! Check them out in my profile! 

EqhBhHKWMAU092q?format=jpg&name=mediumEqhBaBBXcAQoYhK?format=jpg&name=medium

Then, there's my sister! My sister is a little monster and makes covers of Gaga songs sometimes! Here are some examples of them! 

• Love 1

Hi! Thanks for this!

I just created an Instagram art account and i post 3 gaga drawings and in few weeks i'm going to post my bigest drawing of gaga and more. I also draw frogs. 

https://instagram.com/lolo_drawingsss?igshid=1f21y5dzhr9eo

3 hours ago, Plant a sea d said:

Good Morning Little Monsters, Hope all is well with you all. !

I was hoping we could all bundle together and cross-promote each other and a chance for us to see the art we create around us, whether physical or digital. It is true bravery being an artist, and as Little Monsters, definitely something embedded in us. 

Steam my album called THEOBROMIND :award2:

Your album is cool!!

3 hours ago, Sechito said:

Thanks for this! I have two things to promote! I'm a digital artist who draws Gaga like, everyday, here are some examples of my work! My Instagram and Twitter have more examples! Check them out in my profile! 

EqhBhHKWMAU092q?format=jpg&name=mediumEqhBaBBXcAQoYhK?format=jpg&name=medium

Then, there's my sister! My sister is a little monster and makes covers of Gaga songs sometimes! Here are some examples of them! 

You are so talented! i'm going to check your Instagram

Edited by Loloreanne
  • Love 1