Hi, guys. This is my first topic here, so I don't know if I'm doing it right hehe 

anyway, I remember watching a video of lady gaga where she says "I'm Lady Gaga and I'm upset (angry? something like that)"
It was a long time ago (probably during the ARTPOP era). A fan asked her to record this video during an event. It was so random and short. I'm pretty sure I've watched this on twitter when that happened. Does anybody knows what I'm talking about? Is it something that my mind made up? Maybe a dream? :clownmakeup:

If you do know but don't know where to find the video, please make a comment too. Thank you so much!! 

And I'm sorry if this topic is incorrect or not allowed D: 

xoxo

• Love 1
54 minutes ago, Matthaeus said:

Hi, guys. This is my first topic here, so I don't know if I'm doing it right hehe 

anyway, I remember watching a video of lady gaga where she says "I'm Lady Gaga and I'm upset (angry? something like that)"
It was a long time ago (probably during the ARTPOP era). A fan asked her to record this video during an event. It was so random and short. I'm pretty sure I've watched this on twitter when that happened. Does anybody knows what I'm talking about? Is it something that my mind made up? Maybe a dream? :clownmakeup:

If you do know but don't know where to find the video, please make a comment too. Thank you so much!! 

xoxo

Hi, can you give more details maybe? Like what she was wearing or what kind of show it was. I know it can be annoying to not finding something lol 

Edited by Adeline
20 minutes ago, Adeline said:

Hi, can you give more details maybe? Like what she was wearing or what kind of show it was. I know it can be annoying to not finding something lol 

Hii. Thanks for replying. 

Hmmm... In my head, it was at the artRAVE (the album release party), BUT it seems so unlikely at the same time. I know she was wearing glasses or something on her face. 

1 hour ago, Matthaeus said:

Hii. Thanks for replying. 

Hmmm... In my head, it was at the artRAVE (the album release party), BUT it seems so unlikely at the same time. I know she was wearing glasses or something on her face. 

I wish I could help you but it doesn't ring any bells lol

19 hours ago, Matt said:

Ugh pretty hard from this short context. Was it a video recorded by a fam?

Yeah. As far as I remember, a fan asked her to say that line to support a project that he was involved. I mean... my mind is not that fertile 😭😭 

19 hours ago, Adeline said:

I wish I could help you but it doesn't ring any bells lol

Hahaha 😭😭 but I’m not faking it, I swear 

I know she said something similar during the Haus Labs launch party meet and greet, when a fan told her that her friend couldn’t make it inside. Maybe that’s the video you’re talking about? It’s not old by any means but maybe that is the video you’re thinking of. 

7 hours ago, Matthaeus said:

Hahaha 😭😭 but I’m not faking it, I swear 

I believe you  ! I'm a late fan so missed a lot of little things.  I hope you'll find it  ❤

On 1/13/2021 at 12:22 AM, Matthaeus said:

xoxo

spacer.png

• LMAO 1

0C7DFDB1-98D3-44C5-83EE-41F5FDA059F6.thumb.jpeg.938e2cf1b324ce058313205951c0fa12.jpeg
i’m addicted to the love that you garner